JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The National Commission of Science and Technology is an Agency the supervision of the office of the president of the Republic. It was established by the law No 80/2013 of 11/09/2013 determining its mission, organization and functioning as amended to date.
In the framework of strengthening its Human Resource Capacity, the National Commission of Science and Technology, is recruiting highly qualified and motivated candidates to fill the following open position;
|Job Title||Responsibilities / Attributions||Qualifications|
|Human Resource Management Specialist||· Prepare and implement the annual Human Resource Plan to support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the institution
· Advise on Recruitment and Selection
· Analyze the skills and qualities required for each particular job and provide guidelines for developing job descriptions and specifications
· Advise the Management of the Institution on Skills Development
· Advise the Direction General and other managers on Employee Relations
· Ensure that performance management is standardized and that all employees are informed of and trained in the application of the performance management model and system
· Identity and analyze current Institution effectiveness and propose solutions to address the gaps
· Work on other duties assigned by the NCST Director General.
|Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Management with Specialization in Human Resource, Business Administration with Specialization in Human Resource Management or A0 in Human Resource Management, Management with Specialization in Human Resource, Business Administration with Specialization in Human Resource Management with 3 years of working experience
Key Technical Skills & knowledge required:
· Deep knowledge of Rwandan Public Service and labor law;
· Strong knowledge in conflict Management;
· Strong Knowledge of the regulations applying to payroll procedures;
· Strong Knowledge of human resource concepts, practices, policies, and procedures;
· Strong Problem Solving skills;
· Strong Computer Skills;
· Strong Judgment & Decision Making skills;
· Strong Time management Skills;
· High analytical skills;
· Strong Teamwork skills;
· Strong Communication skills
· Fluent in English
Information about the advertised position, including required qualifications can also be found on the NCST website: www.ncst.gov.rw.
Each interested candidate should fill an application form available at www.psc.gov.rw and accompany it with a photocopy of required degree(s), certificate (s) and Identity Card. The application from may be filled online and submitted to NCST’s email: email@example.com. These documents should be submitted at NCST, not later than April 29, 2017 at 05:00 PM.
NCST full address: Grand Pension Plaza, KN 2 Roundabout, 13th Floor.
Done at Kigali, on 20/04/2017;
Prof. Manasse MBONYE
Cc: – Hon. Minister of Public Service and Labour
- Executive Secretary of Public Service Commission